ABOUT MI DUN
- PHONE: +86-0536-2326298
- FAX: +86-0536-2326298
Safety shoe usage
Safety shoes use place
(1) The protection must have a non-slip design that not only protects the person's foot from injury, but also prevents the operator from accidents caused by slipping.
(2) It is important to carefully select the appropriate number of labor insurance shoes. In addition to choosing suitable types according to the working conditions, the protective footwear should also fit well and be comfortable to wear. This is very important.
(3) In electrical and acid-base operations, damaged and cracked protective footwear are dangerous, and should be carefully inspected or tested before using the protective footwear.
(4) Various kinds of protective footwear for different performances must achieve the technical indicators of their respective protective performances, such as the toe is not injured, the sole is not stabbed, and the insulation is conductive.
(5) Labor insurance shoes should be properly kept after use. After rubber work shoes are used, they should be washed with clean water or disinfectant and dried to prolong their service life.